Pumpkin - Super Fruit
Pumpkin is very nutritious for both you and your fur baby!
* Pumpkin puree makes a great source of fiber and helps with digestive regularity. Vets often recommend it as an easy fix for mild cases of constipation and diarrhea. It will get the colon moving better.
* Pumpkin puree is low in calories and high in fiber, which adds bulk to the diet, making your fur baby feel more satiated and this way will help to trim their waistline.
* Pumpkin is loaded with vitamin A and C, along with a number of other immune-boosting minerals, and supports the vision and eye health of your pooch.
* Minerals, vitamins, and essential fatty acid found in pumpkin seeds help moisturize your fur baby skin and coat.
* Pumpkin seeds can help prevent or expel worms and parasites, and support urinary health by keeping the urinary track clean.
Just be aware! Avoid cans that say "Pie Filling" as they often include spices that may be toxic for pets!
Feed your pooch only with 100% pure pumpkin pure!
Here at Goldie Pets Party Bakery, we only use fresh Butternut Squash to make a puree by ourselves to be sure is 100% pure and fresh!